The importance of using an Independent Mortgage Broker
The importance of using an Independent Mortgage Broker is going to be even more imperative after the implementation of MMR. All of our advisers have qualifications in excess of the industry minimum standards and we have had permissions to advise our Clients on a ‘Whole of Market’ basis for the past 13 years. At Bailey Financial Services we are working for you to research the market to find you the most suitable mortgage product and to build a long term relationship. It is our aim to help our clients to repay their mortgage in the most cost efficient way over their chosen term of mortgage. There are a lot of financial life stages throughout a mortgage term and we look to assess your affordability throughout each one to ensure you have the right product for you. The benefits to the services that we provide are:
As regulated whole of market advisors we will:
• Undertake a fee free initial consultation
• Offer a potentially fee free mortgage advice service
• Constantly review the mortgage market in order to select the most appropriate lenders to meet your individual circumstances;
• use protection providers selected to offer suitable cover to meet your protection needs;
• use lenders who consistently provide our customers with a competitive product range and high standards of service
Once the application is proceeding we will:
• clearly communicate the process and what is required from you;
• update you, via whatever medium you prefer, at least once a week;
• regularly contact the lender to ensure that your application is being progressed; and
• liaise with all parties including the lender, solicitors and estate agents to help ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Types of Mortgages
We advise on three types of mortgages:
Types of Protection Policies
We advise on three main types of protection insurance policies:
• life assurance;
• critical illness cover;
• income protection
regards to any aspect of mortgages or the
house buying process.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
please fill out the form to the right.